If you want to know all about getting backlinks through infographics you are in the right place. We at Link Department often talk about backlinks. That’s our hot topic and there is a reason why we talk so much about them. The reason why we will be talking about infographics now is that they are becoming very popular. Before we start talking more about this we should cover the basics, right?
Everything you need to know about infographics
An infographic is a visual representation of data with a minimum amount of text, such as bar graphs and pie charts, to provide an easy-to-understand summary of a subject. Infographics (like the one shown below) use eye-catching visuals to convey information quickly and effectively. Without having any prior knowledge of where or how data was collected, your audience will be able to examine the data and draw conclusions for themselves. Since visuals are very popular nowadays because of the way we consume media you can understand why they are so popular nowadays. Did you know that infographics can be used in conjunction with traditional text-based content? Also, they can be used on their own. As a result, they’re incredibly adaptable when it comes to developing content, but that’s just the beginning. There are many ways to use them to your advantage.
Infographics are important for SEO
While many individuals recognize what an infographic is, few understand why it is better than a piece of text. Information presented in an infographic is much more digestible and less taxing on the eyes than if it were in a long block of text. Infographics have become increasingly important for a variety of reasons and here are some of them:
- In essence, infographics are bite-sized pieces of content that make it easier to communicate your message. There are many reasons why this type of content is effective, but perhaps the most important one is that it’s supported by other content on your site and social media.
- Using infographics as part of your content can have a positive impact on your website’s search engine rankings. That’s mainly due to the fact that infographics are more likely to go viral. When a piece of content goes viral, it is shared frequently and on a variety of platforms, which allows it to reach a large number of people.
- Your company’s brand awareness can be boosted if you frequently share infographics on social media. Infographics are three times more likely than other types of content to be shared on social media. So, they’re a great way to get your company’s name out there and show customers what you’re all about.
- Infographic data and information can be repurposed for additional inbound marketing opportunities. Using graphics, graphs, images, tables, and other visual aids effectively can elevate your status as a subject matter expert. Simply check that the data you provide is pertinent and useful to the people you hope to reach with your marketing campaign.
Getting backlinks through infographics
Google doesn’t seem to like standalone infographics. Make sure that the content in your infographic is well-written and interesting to read. This will improve your article’s visibility on search engine results pages (SERPs). The infographic can either be at the beginning or the end of the article. Once all of that is done it is time to spread the word about your infographic now that it’s been published. Promoting it is the way to go. That will help you to get backlinks.
Tools that can help you to create amazing infographics so you can get high-quality backlinks
- Canva is free and it can be great. Canva offers a wide variety of free pre-designed infographic templates. You will find some really top-notch templates. Most of the great ones are free.
- Piktochart‘s easy-to-use infographic maker allows you to create high-quality infographics.
- In just a few clicks, Venngage can transform you into a design whiz. There are many infographic makers out there, but Venngage is one of the most user-friendly. It has over 500 professional-looking templates at your disposal.
- Fiverr – Do you want to hire a professional to create an infographic for you? Your best bet is to use Fiverr!
Canva is our first choice. Even though the app itself is free you won’t be able to use all templates for free. You will still find a lot of great-looking infographics there but if you are serious about it you will pay premium Canva and then you will be able to use everything this app has to offer. You can use it to upscale your social media and such.
A few parting words
One of the most difficult aspects of SEO is building links. Link building has so many strategies we can’t even count them. Using infographics is just one of the strategies you can apply. Your website can rise to the top of search engine results with the help of well-designed, informative infographics. To create and market a standout infographic, simply follow the directions provided in this article. It’s a worthwhile investment of time and energy. Of course, if you find it to be difficult you can outsource SEO and just tell the SEO experts that you want infographics as well. They will easily do it for you. Outsourcing is often the best strategy when in doubt.
Hopefully, now you know a little bit more about getting high-quality backlinks through infographics. If you have any more doubts and questions you can comb through Link Departments blog. Also, you can just get in touch with us and we will help you out.